Showing 25–33 of 33 results
Qi Yuan – Wu Yi Long Xu Tea (500g)RM 935.00 Incl. GST Quick View
TenRen’s Oolong Tea – 409
RM 400.00 Incl. GST RM 380.00 Incl. GST
Tea king – the world’s most sweet, nourishing seasoning tea.
Using the upper part of Taiwan’s high mountain tea area of the top oolong tea and the top powder light Senate, the leaves from the modulation.
When the drink, not only can enjoy the tea of the glycerol, more able to absorb the nourish the product, the company refined the most characteristic of the seasoning tea
Wuyi Rock Tea – Tie Luohan (100g)RM 253.00 Incl. GST
Tie Luo Han tea, belongs to Oolong tea series. Firstly invented in Qian Long period, Qing Dynasty. Grow in the rock gap on Wu Yi mountain, the tea leaves are dark green and tight. The liquid is bright orange-yellow with red green tea leaves. A classic, elegant view.
Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong ( Lychee Aroma) 50gRM 32.00 – RM 64.00 Incl. GST
Tea: PHOENIX DAN CONG
Place of Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong, China
Weight: 50g/ Pack
Tea: Oolong Tea
Tea Soup: Orange color
1g tea : 30 ml water
Water temperature: 85-90 degrees
First steeping: 25 seconds
Second steeping: 25 seconds
Third steeping: 30 seconds
* If you have a bitter taste, please slightly reduce the steeping time or lower the water temperature. If you prefer more pure fragrance, you can increase the water temperature or increase the steeping time.
Se Zhong (1kg)RM 45.00 Incl. GST Quick View
Oolong Tea (300g)RM 149.00 Incl. GST
Benefits of Oolong Tea
- Boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Increases mental alertness
- Aids digestion
- Promotes healthy hair
- Betters your skin condition
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Prevents tooth decay
- Prevents osteoporosis and forms strong bones
- Strengthens the immune system